Doors & Getting here:
- Doors open at 11.30m, and close at Midnight - except for campers, for whom the site is open until 3am (with Silent Disco & Acoustic Tent)
- We are approximately 10 minutes walk from Newton Abbot Train Station, and easily accessible from main roads such as the A38.
- Under 10's go FREE with a paying adult
- Entry on the door on the day, is £25.
- Any person under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are available from the 'Buy Tickets' tab of our website, and from various local places (see the 'Local Tickets' tab, nearer to the date)
- Parking is available on-site, for a small charge of just £2 per car.
- Camping tickets are only valid for the Saturday night and not the Friday. All campers must be packed away and have left by mid-day on the Sunday. Please take all your rubbish with you.
- If you are arriving in a Campervan, you will have to find a suitable place to park your vehicle in the Campsite over night.
- Only people that are wearing a Lemonfest camping wrist band will be allowed into the camping area. Security will be patrolling the area and gate throughout the day and night.
- All campers are not allowed fires or BBQs. Anyone caught stating a fire or a BBQ will be asked to leave immediately.
- NO alcohol is allowed to be brought into the main festival and camping site inside the camping.
- There will be a bar with alcohol available on-site until midnight (3am for campers)
- Anyone wanting to drink alcohol at Lemonfest 2014 will have to be over the age of 18, and will require I.D in order to be served.
- No animals are allowed to be brought on to the festival site under any circumstances