Doors & Getting here:
- Doors open at 12pm, and close at Midnight (except for campers, for whom the site is open until 3am)
- We are approximately 10 minutes walk from Newton Abbot Train Station, and easily accessible from main roads such as the A38.
- Under 10's go FREE with a paying adult
- Entry on the door on the day, is £25.
- Any person under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are available from the 'Buy Tickets' tab of our website, and from various local places (see the 'Local Tickets' tab, nearer to the date)
- Parking is available on-site, for a small charge of just £2 per car.
- Camping tickets are only valid for the Saturday night and not the Friday. All campers must be packed away and have left by mid-day on the Sunday. Please take all your rubbish with you.
- If you are arriving in a Campervan, you will have to find a suitable place to park your vehicle in the Campsite over night. No camper vans are allowed to be packed on the racecourse grounds or in the park and ride area. (Tents only)
- Only people that are wearing a Lemonfest camping wrist band will be allowed into the camping area. Security will be patrolling the area and gate throughout the day and night.
- All campers are not allowed fires or BBQs. Anyone caught stating a fire or a BBQ will be asked to leave immediately.
- NO alcohol is allowed to be brought into the main festival and camping site inside the camping.
- There will be a bar with alcohol available on-site.
- Anyone wanting to drink alcohol at Lemonfest 2014 will have to be over the age of 18, and will require I.D in order to be served.
- No animals are allowed to be brought on to the festival site under any circumstances