• Advance Tickets cost £20 for General Admission & £30 for Camping
• General Admission tickets on the door, on the day £30
• Under 10’s go FREE with a paying adult; GENERAL ADMISSON ONLY
• Local in hand tickets will be available (MORE INFO COMING SOON)
• Camping tickets are valid for the SATURDAY NIGHT ONLY
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFO:
• No alcohol is allowed to be brought in to the festival
• No illegal substances or weapons are permitted into the festival
• No food is to be brought into the festival, without reasonable dietary reasons – of which we must be notified of prior to the day
• All campers must be off site by 12pm on Sunday 30th May
• Festival gates open at 11am on Saturday 30th May.
• No animals are allowed in to the festival
• All festival attendees are liable to being searched on entry by security
• Programmes will be available for purchase on the gate
• 14 years and under accompanied by an adult
• Camping: 16 years and under accompanied by an adult.
• Our address is; NEWTON ABBOT RACECOURSE, NEWTON ROAD, NEWTON ABBOT, TQ12 3AF. We are easily accessible by car from both the East and the West
• Car parking is available on-site for a cost of £2 for the duration of the event.
• The nearest train station is Newton Abbot – which is about a 10-15 minute walk from Newton Abbot Racecourse
• Both National Express and Megabus run coaches from most destinations to Newton Abbot
SEND US SOME FUN STUFF!
A secret bunker somewhere…
Prizes given to anyone that finds us!